Diplomas are available to students approximately 6-8 weeks after their graduation date.
All Bursar accounts and Financial Aid holds must be cleared before the Office of Admissions and Records can release the diploma. Student requesting a replacement or duplicate diploma may contact the Office of Admissions and Records at (405) 271-2359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Affidavit for a Replacement or Duplicate Diploma.
If your name has changed and you would like your diploma reprinted with your new name, you must submit a copy of the court order documenting your legal name change, the Affidavit for Replacement or Duplicate Diploma, and the $50.00 fee to the Office of Admissions and Records.
Welcome to Parchment!
Congratulations for graduating from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center! You have worked hard throughout your studies and now it is time to show off your accomplishment.
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center has teamed with Parchment to offer an official digital version of your diploma.
It’s fast, free, and shareable.
Celebrate with those who supported you along the way – your family, friends, and colleagues.
Share with potential employers to kick-start the next step in your journey or career.
How It Works.
Starting with those graduating during the 2021 – 2022 academic year, students will receive an email with instructions for electronically claiming their diploma. (Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to provide digital diplomas to students who graduated previously).
Follow these simple steps:
- Check your email for the award notification.
- Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
- Share your digital diploma on the socials or download a secure .pdf version.
Your digital diploma will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it again and again – at no cost to you.
Be sure to update your personal email address in Student Self-Service as your diploma will be sent to your email address on file once your degree has been posted.
What You Can Do with It?
Share your Achievement
- Easily share your digital diploma with employers with a secure and verified link.
- Share with family and friends on your social media accounts. Don’t forget to @UofOklahoma or #universityofoklahoma when posting.
View or Download
- View your digital diploma online at any time with permanent access.
- Download your digital diploma and save as a PDF.
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
- Many countries recognize digital diplomas. Parchment Award diplomas are supporting the needs of international credentials.
Questions about digital diplomas? Contact the Office of Admissions and Records at email@example.com.
Questions about the digital diploma once you received it? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.