If you have completed coursework at an institution outside of the United States a credential evaluation must be obtained through World Education Services (WES) prior to the application deadline. Coursework completed through a Study Abroad Programs and posted to a U.S. transcript is excluded from the WES requirement.
What You Need to Know:
- A WES evaluation of coursework is required of all students who have studied outside the United States. Transcripts from foreign institutions (highschool and post-secondary transcripts) must be sent directly to WES by the issuing institution
- Apply for a WES evaluation at www.WES.org and select the course-by-course ICAP evaluation. Read and follow information specific to your country of study to ensure that the evaluation is completed in a timely manner.
- You must list the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, located in Oklahoma City, OK as the electronic recipient of the WES evaluation.
- Transcript evaluations submitted by any service other than WES will not be accepted.
- If you are admitted and if a degree is in progress at the time of evaluation, an updated final WES evaluation will be required prior to issuance of the I-20, if applicable, and first enrollment.