Parent Page: Prospective Students id: 2458 Active Page: Contact Usid:2537

Contact Us - Veteran Student Services

If you are a veteran enrolling on the OUHSC campus, including the HSC branch campuses, you will need to contact a Veteran Student Advisor in the Office of Admissions and Records for information about procedures for receiving your educational benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.  You may call (405) 271-2359; visit our office in the Robert M. Bird Library, Room 121, or e-mail If you are enrolling on another OU campus, you need to contact the Veteran’s Coordinator for that campus. 

Telephone: 405-271-2359, ext 48918
FAX: 405-271-2480
OUHSC-Tulsa Campus
Telephone: 918-660-3360
FAX: 918-660-3361

OU-Norman Campus
Telephone: 405-325-4308
FAX: 405-325-7492