If you have attended a college or university outside of the United States, you must arrange to have all post-secondary records evaluated by a U.S. credential evaluation agency. The evaluation should assess on a course-by-course basis and convert the GPA to a 4.0 grading scale. Prior to ordering the evaluation, review the Foreign Credential Evaluation Program Guide to learn which agency evaluations are acceptable for your program of study.
What You Need to Know:
- Not all degree programs at our institution accept Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). If you have not done so already, review the Foreign Credential Evaluation Program Guide to learn which agency services are acceptable for your degree program. No exceptions will be made for programs accepting WES only.
- Transcripts from foreign institutions (high school and post-secondary) must be sent directly to the evaluation agency using instructions given on their site. It is not necessary to send foreign transcripts to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
World Education Services (WES)
Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
- Official evaluations should be sent to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma or the central application service by the agency.
- Evaluations submitted by any agency other than those specified on this site will not be accepted.
- Students who are currently enrolled and/or lack degrees will be required to submit an updated final evaluation prior to issuance of the I-20 and first term of enrollment.
- Coursework completed through study abroad programs that are posted to U.S. transcripts do not require evaluation.