Parent Page: Prospective Students id: 2457 Active Page: Academic Common Market & Reciprocity Agreementsid:2524

Academic Common Market & Reciprocity Agreements

Resident Tuition Reciprocity

The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center does not participate in any in-state tuition reciprocity agreements with bordering states. 

The Academic Common Market

The University participates in the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) Academic Common Market (ACM) non-resident tuition waiver program. This tuition waiver applies only to certain states and majors and does not constitute a change of resident status.  Additional information and qualifications for the Academic Common Market tuition waiver can be found on the SREB website at

To apply for Academic Common Market status, you must first complete and submit your home state's ACM application to be certified as a resident.  Your state's ACM Coordinator can be found on the SREB website.  The contact for the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center is the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs at 405-271-5557.