Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts (WES)

You must obtain an evaluation of international coursework and degrees completed through World Education Services (WES) before the application deadline for any coursework completed at institutions outside of the U.S. other than courses taken in the University of Oklahoma Study Abroad Program.   Only WES evaluations are accepted.

What You Need to Know:

  • A WES evaluation of coursework is required of all international students who have studied outside the United States.  Transcripts from foreign institutions (highschool and post-secondary transcripts) must be sent directly to WES by the issuing institution
  • Apply for a WES evaluation at www.WES.org and select the course-by-course ICAP evaluation.  Read and follow information specific to your country of study to ensure that the evaluation is completed in a timely manner.
  • You must list the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, located in Oklahoma City, OK as the electronic recipient of the WES evaluation.
  • Transcript evaluations submitted by any service other than WES will not be accepted.
  • If you are admitted and if a degree is in progress at the time of evaluation, an updated final WES evaluation will be required prior to first enrollment.