Intercampus Enrollment

Health Sciences Center (HSC) Students Enrolling in OU Norman Courses
HSC students must receive permission from their College to enroll in OU Norman courses. The HSC College should contact the HSC Office of Admissions and Records in order to process the Norman enrollment.   Norman campus courses will be listed on the HSC student's transcript.

All Norman Intercampus enrollments--adding, dropping, cancelling, or withdrawing courses--must be processed by the HSC Office of Admissions and Records. HSC students should not use the Norman online enrollment system to process Norman enrollment.

OU Norman will bill separately.  Tuition and fees should be paid to:

Office of the Bursar 
1000 Asp Avenue, Rm. 105 
Norman, OK 73019-4071 
Phone: (405) 325-3121 
Fax: (405) 325-7665

OUHSC tuition and fees should be paid online at: or mailed to:

OUHSC Bursar 
Service Center Building Room 114 
P.O. Box 26901 
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73126 
Phone: (405) 271-2433 

Questions should be directed to the HSC Office of Admissions and Records at: (405) 271-2359.

OU Norman Students Enrolling in Health Sciences Center Courses
All courses at the HSC require special permission.   OU Norman students must secure permission from the HSC instructor before beginning the enrollment process. Once permission has been obtained, Norman campus students should contact the OU Norman Office of Admissions and Records, Buchanan Hall, 1000 Asp Ave., Norman.  HSC courses will be listed on the Norman campus student's transcript.

Tuition and fees for coursework taken on the HSC campus may be paid online or mailed.  See addresses listed above.

For further information, contact the Office of Admissions and Records in Norman at (405) 325-3572.