The Office of Admissions and Records attempts to process all transcripts requested within five (5) business days of the receipt of the request. However, during peak graduation and end-of-term periods, all Transcript Requests will be processed as quickly as possible.
Click here for the transcript request form
The Office of Admissions and Records does not release official or unofficial transcripts upon telephone request. Transcript Request Forms that are not signed by the student will not be processed. Official transcripts cannot be faxed as they are considered confidential.
Unofficial Transcript (Enrolled Students Only):
An unofficial transcript is obtained through the Campus Student Self Service Gateway: www.gohsc.ouhsc.edu
Official Transcripts may be requested using the following methods:
- In person by the student with proper identification. Transcripts are processed in the Office of Admissions and Records located in Room 104 of the David L. Boren Student Union, 1106 North Stonewall, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office is closed from 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. daily and observes all campus holidays. The Transcript Request Form is also available in the office. Photo Identification is required to release a student's transcript (Examples: an OUHSC Student ID card or Driver’s License).
- Fax completed Transcript Request Form with student signature to (405) 271-2682. Fax requests are processed in the order they are received.
- Mail completed Transcript Request Form with the student signature to:
David L. Boren Student Union
Office of Admissions and Records, Suite 104
1106 N. Stonewall
Oklahoma City, OK 73117-1200
- Through the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Service at www.studentclearinghouse.org. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online. If you need to expedite the process, you may request the FedEx mailing option.
- Email: email@example.com. Completed and signed Transcript Request Form must be attached to the email request. General E-mail requests that do not include a completed and signed Transcript Request Form will not be processed.
For additional information, contact the Admissions and Records in the David L. Boren Student Union at (405) 271-2683.