Applications are considered incomplete until all applicable documents, including official transcripts and test scores, are received by the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Official Transcripts - Submit separate officials in the original, sealed envelope from each institution attended. Send updated transcripts at the end of each term when new grades or degrees are posted.
- OU-Norman Transcripts - If you are a current or previous student at our Norman, OK campus, we will obtain this transcript for you. It is important however, to report attendance at OU-Norman within the application; include start and end dates.
- Verification of Current Enrollment – A copy of your current or projected class schedule is an acceptable form of verification of enrollment. Write-in the name of the school and term of attendance if it’s not listed in the printout.
- High School Transcripts - The requirement for high school transcripts and ACT scores vary by program and department. If uncertain, you may reference the college’s website for specific program requirements.
- Electronic Transcripts should be sent to Admissions@ouhsc.edu and are accepted as official if received from one of the following secure services:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Common Application
- Transcript Exchange
- National Transcript Center
- Advanced Standing Credit (such as AP and CLEP) – Official results not posted as course credit at another school must be mailed to the OUHSC Office of Admissions and Records.
- GRE Scores – An official set, if required, should be sent through Educational Testing Services (ETS) using OUHSC institution code 6902. Public Health applicants will use institution code 4244.
- Study Abroad – If you studied abroad and the coursework and grades are posted to the transcript of your home institution, then you can skip sending a separate transcript. If, however, the coursework and grades are not listed on the transcript of your home institution you will be required to submit a separate transcript from your study abroad program that clearly reflects the coursework and grades in English.
SUPPLEMENTAL ITEMS – Not all programs require additional information such as reference letters, personal career goal statement, and resume. Therefore it is important that you refer to the college’s website for a list of requirements and mailing instructions.
Criminal Background Checks Policy – Conditionally accepted applicants must undergo a national Criminal Background Check ("CBC") prior to the first day of classes. CBC Policy